- Change Engine oil and filter Lubed Chassis Perform 35 point inspection
- Removed the wheels and rotated. Torqued wheels to specification. Adjusted tire pressures to specification.
- Recommend transfer case fluid and friction modifier
- Removed the transfer case fluid and refilled with new. Added new friction modifier.
- Removed the rear wheels. Removed the rear brake pads and replaced with new. Cleaned and lubricated the brake caliper hardware. Removed the rotors and measured thickness. Rotors are below specification and cannot be refinished. Replaced the rear brake rotors with new. Reinstalled the rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify repairs.
Michael B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/8/2023