CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-05T22:01:43+00:002005 Saturn Vue CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-05T22:01:43+00:00
- Evacuated the A/C system. Removed the A/C compressor and replaced with new. Replaced the serpentine belt with new.
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
- Removed the evaporator expansion valve and replaced with new.
- Removed the receiver drier and replaced with new. Performed automated vacuum leak test, passed. Recharged the system to specification. Performed A/C system performance test, passed. A/C operates as designed.
- Serpentine belt broke. A/C compressor is frozen. Recommend serpentine belt and A/C compressor, receiver drier and expansion valve.
Monica C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-15T23:00:36+00:002008 Saturn Astra CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-15T23:00:36+00:00
- BRAKE SYSTEM (COMPLETE) – Inspect – All Wheels – [Includes: Check hydraulic system and mechanical components. NOTE: Deduct necessary time when used in conjunction with any other Brake operation(s).]
- Removed rear wheels. Removed rear brake pads and replaced with new. Replaced rear brake rotors with new customer supplied.
Kristfer I. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/13/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-06-19T22:01:33+00:002007 Saturn Outlook CRM Mitchell1 2018-06-19T22:01:33+00:00
- Road tested vehicle multiple times. Unable to determine noise at this time. No unusual noises heard.
John N. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2018